I know, I blogged about Parker not long ago and how he was getting into everything....oh, how I spoke too soon!! At 16 1/2 months, he now has all of his teeth, yes, he has 16 teeth and is not afraid to use them on his sister, Susie. He has never bitten anyone else (thank goodness!) but somehow he has picked Susie out for his target. I'm not saying he is a biter...he has only bitten her 3 times, but to me that is 3 times too many! So, we are addressing the problem....
Everyday, about 5:15-5:30 he goes to the front door and watches for Daddy. I don't even have to open the door, he comes and gets me to open it so that he can watch. Aaron has been in OKC since Monday and Parker is about to go crazy!! He walks around the house going, "Dad? Dad?" as he has his little hands up, like, "where is he?" Thankfully, Daddy will be home this evening about the time that Parker will be wanting to go to the front door and I'm so very glad!
Okay folks, we have a climber on our hands. Yes, this is our piano that he is climbing on here. I had the Halloween candy bags on top of the piano (they looked cute up there, all displayed for the holiday) and he climbed up there to get some candy...what a smart kid, right? He has also learned how to climb up on Susie's bunkbed all by himself, so I now have to keep her bedroom door shut except if I'm in the room. Crazy kid....so very much fun!!!
What is funny is that we thought that Grace was playing the piano because of his feet on the piano keys....the next day, after I had moved the halloween bags, he climbed up here to take one of the crosses off the wall....silly kid! I love this little one sooo much and am so thankful for my little monkey!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How can you resist those big blue eyes and beautiful smile? I hate to scare you, but it might get worse before it gets better and those eyes and that smile are going to make it hard to discipline him, but you are going to have to....my heart goes oout to you!
You may find him on top of the fridge like I did Jeremy or worse yet was his visit to the top of the stove...still has a little scar from that one!! Climbers are hard and they seem to know no fear! But what a cutie he is!
I am also thankful for that little monkey! Can't wait to see ya'll!!
love u.
What a stinker! I haven't dealt with a climbing child yet....we'll see what the next one brings!!
I love that you have such a busy and curious boy! They're great aren't they?! Adison has tackled every climbing spot we have and has now graduated to the roof of our house. Mike has to make sure he folds up his ladders when he's not using them and when he is I have to watch the A-man like a hawk! No fear can be a scary thing!
Post a Comment