Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pics from program...

Here are some pictures that I took from her little program on Thursday night. These are of Sus and one of her best buddies, MB. She loves MB sooo much and then there are times that they fight like sisters....oh, so funny. I took some with her on the stage during the program, but I was also holding Parker, so they were terrible. Aaron was doing the video, so at least we have that!! Tomorrow we are all going to the zoo. Well, except for Grace, she has school. Our district doesn't get out until Tuesday afternoon, while the other districts in our surrounding area got out on Friday. Oh well, no big. We'll leave for Searcy after school on Tuesday...Every morning for the past week, Sus has woken up saying this, "Is it time to go to your mom's house today so that I can see my Aunt Jess?" I wonder if she wants to see anyone other than Aunt Jess??? It will be fun and we'll all drive to Missouri on Thursday to be with my Dad's side of the family which is always an adventure! See you there Kathy (and the rest of the family!)

After the program, we went to her little classroom and she tried on all of her pilgrim and indian stuff. Cute for a little spotted girl! We think we figured out the allergy...I cleaned the couch last week with some upholstery cleaner and that is the couch that Sus sits on every morning for her milk and Sesame Street. We will see tomorrow morning what happens because we cleaned the couch like crazy today....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! And, yes, you read it right...I'm due at the beginning of June. Please pray for us! :)

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Be careful on your travels and have a great holiday!