Friday, November 30, 2007

Aaron's birthday!!

I made Aaron's favorite homemade Chocolate cake and then the kids decorated the cake by themselves....they always love doing that part!
I looked over and Grace was squirting icing into Parker's mouth and he was loving every minute of it, too!! His mouth was green for the next few minutes, but he would stand still long enough for me to take a picture.
They did all the icing themselves (except for the writing, of course)...pretty good little helpers, I think!
For Aaron's birthday, I spent ALL week (and I really mean that) on Ebay looking for tickets to this Saturday's (yes, tomorrow) SEC championship football game. Yes, we are flying out to Atlanta EARLY tomorrow morning to see Tennessee play LSU in the big game!! I'm so excited and Aaron is about the bust!! We will fly back on Sunday morning so it will be a quick, but very fun trip for us both. My mom is flying in tonight to stay with the kids so they will be so happy to see their Nana!!! GOOO VOLS!!

3 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

I love it when I find cooking projects that Adison can help with! What little helpers you have and what a GREAT big sis Grace is! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Enjoy your mini-vacation!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Have fun in Atlanta and I hope for your sake that Tennesssee wins!