Tuesday, November 06, 2007


I was tagged by my friend, Mrs. Brownstone last week and now that I have a minute or two and I'm responding to her tag!!


MY ROCK STAR NAME (first pet and current car):
Fritz Tahoe...oh, that sounds so very silly, you can tell I would not be a very popular rock star!


MY WANNABE NAME (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie):
Chocolate Vanilla Wafer...I know, plain, plain, plain...yadda, yadda, yadda....

MY "FLY GIRL" NAME (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name):
J-Gre...Yes, very fly indeed...:)

MY DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color and favorite animal):
Yellow moose...It sounds like a very scared detective, doesn't it?

MY SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name and the city where you were born):
Jenn Searcy

MY STAR WARS NAME (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name):
Greje...look out Darth Vader, I am so coming for you...I always loved Han Solo when I was little...


MY SUPERHERO NAME ("The" and second favorite color and favorite drink):
The Red Coke...Oh, didn't even notice that red is the official color for Coca Cola!


MY -cough,cough- ENTERTAINER -cough,cough- NAME (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and favorite candy):
???? Butterfinger...Okay, I do not own one bottle of perfume and I'm 33. Is that just not horrible? Yes, Jess, scold me now. I also don't even know the name of a current perfume, unless you count "Red Door" and I only remember that because it is from Steel Magnolias. Sad, sad, maybe I should ask for some perfume for christmas....


MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother's and father's middle names):
Jane Lyn...That isn't too bad....

Now I am tagging Shellie, The Real Total Package, Tammie, Beckie and
Reagan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you've got me soooo curious. If Jenn is your middle name, what is your first name???

Should I start guessing? (-:

Jenn said...

Okay, I am a complete moron and put my first name where my middle name should have been....so my name will be Beth Searcy now.....I think I shall now go and put myself to bed...too many hours awake with not enough sleep!!!

Jennifer said...

These are hilarious! I love your superhero name.