My cousin, Bobby, commented on my blog this weekend. I thought I would post it for everyone to read because I thought it was quite funny. Here it is:
Jen, your two year anniversary as a blogger is this month. I wanted to recap on some of my favorite posts, but instead I went back and looked at how many "Old Navy" shirts were worn by Aaron over the past two years. The total comes to a whopping thirteen times! (This is a poor reflection on your clothing aficionado sister.)
2005
Oct 5
Dec 13
2006
May 6
July 2
July 4 ****
July 22
Sept 22
Oct 23
2007
Jan 8
Mar 17
Apr. 4
Apr 23
Apr. 30
*****This one doesn't count because everyone wears this shirt on the Fourth.
What is even more funny is that on Saturday we were getting ready to go to Six Flags (yes, again, we love it and try to go every Saturday that Aaron is here) and Aaron was putting on his 2003 Old Navy shirt and I said, "Why don't you wear another shirt?" His response, "Why? This one is perfectly fine and feels good."
Yes, my husband is great and very low maintenance in the clothing department! I tried to get him to wear the new Old Navy 2007 t-shirt that I bought him last week, but he was perfectly happy with the old one. I love him.
9 comments:
That’s hilarious…. I have to admit I have had the same thought. Hee Hee
Love & Old Navy tee shirts
I'll have to ask Jeff if Aaron's always been that way with clothes!
-- Dyane
Tim is the same way about some of his shirts...he wears the same old ones over and over and I finally have to hide them or threathen him so he won't wear ragged ones to the office! Must be a man thing...but not a "metro man" thing....
I always slip into the same couple of shirts when I'm working around the house. I just manage to avoid photoshoots when I'm wearing them.
Poor Aaron only gets his picture taken when he's tryin' to bum around for five minutes. I just noticed a similar shirt on Aaron the other day and thought "Maybe that other pic was taken on the same day." But everyone else's outfits had changed.
As I began going back through the archives (which is what HUGSR has taught me to do), I started laughing out loud! Candice and I kept scrolling and giggling every time we found one.
Aaron tried to comment but somehow the comment just went to my e-mail. He said to tell everyone, "I'm an Old Navy model. It's my weekend job!"
Sounds great to me!! I can't wait to see my Old Navy model on Friday night, only 2 more days after today!
Sometimes I wish Jonathan was like that, but he is more high maintenance than me and that's saying something...:-)
hey whats up this is larissa mccool from eastside (incase you forgot about me)how have yall been all of eastside has been so very good!but we all miss yall a lot!lol so have the girls been i miss them hagging on me at church all the time ! well my e-mail is larissacool21@hotmail .com (just incase)well tell the girls i said hibut it has been so long you may have to get the church directorie out and show them a pic. well i have my dance recital saturday so wish me good luck bye
Susan,
Don't you remember when I cleaned out Aaron's closet all those years ago? Maybe I need to do that with the Old Navy t-shirts!!!
Bobby,
thank you for pointing out this problem. i will take care of it pronto.
your cousin,
jess
Post a Comment