Aaron's Dad and Mom came in for a short visit this weekend. We picked them up Friday night and I just got back from dropping them off at the airport this morning. The kids were so happy to see them both, but sorry, DD, they were more excited to see their Gramps. We haven't seen him since Parker was a little bit and we were so happy that he got to come thru for just a few days. Gramps and Parker are big buds now...Check out Parker's smile in this picture. He is just sooo cute!! I'm not biased or anything at all, either...he he he.
We got his mom to take a family picture of us and right when we were going to take the picture, Daisy dog jumped up in Grace's lap. She is a silly dog, but we all love her so...Oh, Jess, do you remember this dress? It's that Express dress that you gave me a few years ago and I'm back in it again (finally! ) Thanks for the old hand-me-downs. They are my favorite!! Got anything new for me?
We took DD and Gramps with us to Six Flags Saturday morning in the sprinkling down rain. It was fun and it was just the right temp. for going to SF. The occasional sprinkle kept us from getting hot, too!! Grace took her DD, Gramps and Daddy with her on the Judge Roy Scream roller coaster. I think she is ready to move up a coaster to the Texas Giant. We'll have to see for next weekend!! Anyone want to come for Mother's Day to Six Flags? We have free passes for Sunday!!!
Parker was having a great time riding up high with his Gramps. He is such a sweet and laid back baby. I am so thankful for his little toothy smile!!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment