Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Words to remember...

Here is my memory verse from last week, but I like it so much I'm still keeping it up on my mirror.

"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24

Think of that every time you think you might be talking negative...it has worked this week for me with the girls, especially!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes stick with "Silence is golden" since my mom taught me that if I couldn't say anything nice, to shut my trap. (-:

Thanks for the verse!

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up on your life! Wow! Bless your heart! You have been through it for sure! I am so thankful that you have those girls who come over on Tuesday nights for some time together. That is so important and such a blessing. I am going to say a prayer for you right now that NO ONE in your family gets sick for a very long time! You have definitely had your share plus some. I can see God in what you write about your days...even the hard ones! Thank you for sharing that and being a light!