Yes, the clock is right on this computer...the kids got up at 6:30 because they were so excited to go and see Daddy. Would they ever get up this early on a school day? Heck, No, but on the day when Mommy has to drive 4 hours with little sleep, Yes, of course...I will be consuming much caffeine today for the drive to Houston. Oh well, it is now officially Summer Vacation so as long as they don't wake me up...yeah right!!
If you feel like talking, call my cell this morning...I'll be on the road about 9:30, I'm waiting for the traffic to clear and of course, Parker's morning nap time before we leave. The car is almost packed and I'm off to get dressed.
Can't wait to see my man and do some relaxing in the hotel pool for a week!!
3 comments:
Must be in the air because Nora was up at the crack (well, 6:30am, but in my opinion...when she usually sleeps until 7:45...it is the crack of dawn!). Enjoy your trip and your husband.
Love your choice of pools :). We have the exact same one in our backyard, just in purple.
Have fun in Houston! Love to all the little ones and you and Aaron, too!
We are in Houston right now! We are headed on a cruise tomorrow (Monday) out of Galveston. Laura is staying with Sara's parents in Houston.
I hope you guys have a great week!
Post a Comment