Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More waterslide pics....


Jackson and Grace when it was time to get off the slide...look at the mud at their feet....Grace even had mud in her teeth!! What a fun time!
Parker was loving the clean up bath that night though...he really does love the water! He is a splashing machine!
Me and my babies on Sunday after church! We took the kids to see Shrek the Third right after we ate lunch Sunday and they all really liked it...I liked the first 2 better, but this one was still good. I'm off to get the kids ready for Grace's end of school party today. Only 2 half days left after today!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i really like your hair length!

Jenn said...

Thanks, Rea...It is kind of misleading...I have a kinda mullet in the back that I really need to take care of, I just haven't had time to get my haircut in sooo long...Hopefully while we are in Houston next week with Aaron I can get it done or when we all get home!! I do like the length in the front though, I think I'm just going to do that all around...