Friday, November 11, 2005

Brittany Davis

I have to brag on one of my friends for a moment. Brittany Davis was one of my first campers at Florida Bible Camp in High Springs, FL when I started as a counselor there many years ago. I had Brittany in my cabin every year until she graduated from high school and now she is a SUPERSTAR basketball player at the University of Florida. She is a 4 yr. letterman, who this week scored 33 points and had 10 rebounds. In one game!! WOW!! That is so awesome and I'm so proud of Brittany (you go, girl!) If you happen to be flipping channels one day and see the Lady Gators playing, stop and look for Britt. She is the beautiful 6'2" Forward and you can't miss her!! Just had to brag!
Oh, had our first doctors appt. today. 6 weeks pregnant and counting. Everything looks great (or so he says.) and they took TONS of blood. I didn't think that woman was going to ever run out of vials to fill. Yuck! I really don't like that part of being prego, but everything else is just peachy. Have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn
Thanks for your encouragement and support. You always make me smile when i get to hear from you. I am so thankful to have you as such a close friend. Hope everything is going well. love you!