Friday, February 08, 2008

Super Cool Blog Designs!!

Okay, ya'll....My friend Jill is designing these really cool blog headers and you can enter here at her blog- Jilly Blog Designs
They are super cute and if you go and comment tell her that you read about it here so that I can get 2 entries!!! Can you tell that I totally need a new header??? I love #7, but I think I would love to learn how to do them and make a big state of Texas on mine....any suggestions??? Until then, click on over to Jill's Blog and check them out!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I would LOVE to give you a blog makeover... the one with the ribbon that you like! On me, of course! That's what friends are for! Let me know if you still want to do it!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I looked at Jill's blog designs..I gave you a vote for #7.
After reading her message though, I don't think it really mattered,,,Good luck! Love you lots!

Kathryn & John said...

I love your new blog design. It's beautiful! Your friend Jill did a fabulous job. I especially love the ribbon.

Rushton said...

I do love this one! Very Classy Texas Girl!
the secret word agrees! spff-b