Please pray today for my friends Mike and Shellie Salza.
She went into labor Tuesday night and had her baby Paisley Diane on Wednesday morning. Shellie was 23 1/2 weeks along and the baby was born at 1lb 7 oz. Shellie is sore but doing ok (had a C Section) Baby Paisley needs lots of prayer, this week is very critical for her. She was transported by helicopter down to Children's hospital in Denver (the live in Ft. Collins.) They are most concerned about bleeding in the brain. So far the ultrasound they did Wednesday did not show any, so that is a blessing. Shellie was discharged yesterday, 2 days early so that she can go to Denver. Paisley is in surgery right now to repair her heart. Please pray for this tiny baby and her family. I'll keep updates posted here as I get them.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We will certainly pray for this family. Don't forget Molly T. was this size when she was born and look at her now! God can do amazing things!
Oh my gosh....I am a friend of Shellie's and had no idea Shellie went into labor. I was just reading Shellie's blog and stumbled upon your blog after reading a comment you left on hers. We will certainly keep them all in our prayers. Please keep me posted as this is the only way I will know any updates as I don't know their cell phone number or how to contact them if they're in Denver. Thank you for posting this prayer request. I know God will pull them through this. Please Lord, give baby Paisley health, strength, and happiness.
Post a Comment