Parker wakes up just a few minutes after Aaron and Grace leave the house for school in the mornings. Usually around 7:50am. I then have about 3 minutes to run and get a cup of coffee from the kitchen, and just sit down at my computer when I hear his sweet little voice on the baby monitor. "Mama, Mama" and I run up to get the little thing. I have to tell you, I am not a morning person (at ALL), but hearing his little voice and then seeing his big grin when I open the door...well, he is changing me, for right now anyway. I'm sure I will return to the dark side when he can get himself out of bed.
So, this morning I opened the door and there was Parker, standing up in his crib with no PJ's on. Just standing there in his diaper. It's 30 degrees outside and he is taking off his jammies? He had thrown them on the floor and was attempting to take off his (very) dirty diaper. Yikes! What a way to start a morning. I guess I'm going to have to start duct taping his PJ's on from now on so he can't get them off before I'm up there!! What a kid....I wonder what he will do next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like all boy to me! God bless you!
Be glad you went straight up to get him. My cousins twins woke up from a nap once, both with dirty diapers, and yes, smeared it all over anything and anyone they could reach. Nice
I have a friend who had a problem with her little boy taking off his jammies and making an art project with his poo-poo. She started using zip up footed p.j.'s and the problem was solved!
Hope this isn't a new trend...
I'll bet Parker was so proud of himself! I did the footed jammies with the zipper too & that helped for a little while with my girls... until they figured out the snap & the zipper! Good Luck!!!
Sounds very familiar!!!! You will get yours one of these days!!!!ha Ha
Love, Mom
I think that Parker and Lexi would have a field day together! We have gone through the same thing with her. Can you only imagine how much destruction those 2 could do? I have e-mailed you friend, Jill. Cool design and I love the Texas!
Post a Comment