Are we completely sure that it is really February? I mean really, it was 76 degrees when I went to pick up Grace from school yesterday!! How crazy and cool!! Sus, Parker and myself spent the entire day outside yesterday, jumping on the trampoline and just having fun in the nice weather. When Grace got home, we jumped some more. Needless to say, I woke up this morning with SORE legs. What a great workout and I didn't even have to go to the gym and get all sweaty!!
The kids had a great time and the static was the best on Susannah's hair. I couldn't take enough pictures of them having a great time together. The great spring like weather may not last, but we are going to enjoy it while we can. Grace did her reading homework in the swing in the back yard yesterday while the younger ones ran around the yard. When Aaron got home, they all jumped some more while I fixed dinner...I wonder if their little legs ever get sore??? Ahh, youth!! he he he
Oh, Aaron wants me to clarify that Parker is not dressed up in clown make-up in this picture. He had been drinking some of Aaron's rasberry tea just before we took the picture. I just think it makes him look like he has a bigger smile!!
Loving life in warm Texas for Tuesday!!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the static electricity in the hair! Makes for interesting and fun photos!
Those pics are priceless! Glad you had a fun time!
You are such a fun Mom! I'm so glad you guys had a fun and WARM day...it was 18 here yesterday!
Post a Comment