Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The REUNION!

Miss Grace's memorial service was beautiful. Many people got up and spoke about her kind and gentle spirit and her wonderful ways with children. My favorite part was seeing all of the people that came to remember her legacy. Many of Josh's high school friends came to support him, my brother Jeremy included. It was nice to see those guys. My childhood friend, Margy, from Nashville came, along with hundreds and hundreds more. The Downtown Church of Christ was full.
Above is a picture of me and my sweet siblings. Jon, Jess, me and Jer. We couldn't remember the last time we all just sat in a photo with just the 4 of us...I bet we were in high school, maybe.
The kids love their Uncle Jon and he was a little overwhelmed by their love for him!!
Parker and Jonas love rolling the pool balls with the dogs...they roll them and the dogs chase them and bark at them. It's pretty funny.
Susannah and Jesse are best cousins. They played and played. This is them dancing...it was so sweet!! We are home now after a quick trip, but we are so thankful that we went!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Miss Grace was pleased to see you 4 together! Glad that you got to celebrate a special woman with your family.

Shellie Salza said...

I love the picture of the four of you. You have such a sweet family and you each have a special place in my heart!

Jill said...

So glad you're back home & had a safe trip!

Shana said...

What a good lookin' family! I have never seen your brothers and your sister. I am so glad that all of you had a chance to get together.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for driving here, jenny.
you are a good mom & the best sister.
love u.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Love the great pic! It is so great to finally see a recent pic of your brothers! I had seen beautiful Jess but never the handsome boys!

What a sweet family! It makes me miss mine to see yours!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Glad you're home! Missed you!

Kathryn & John said...

sweet picture.

akscotts said...

jenn,
i just read your comment about your friend at children's hospital. i would have loved to go and see them, but it seems like from your blog that they are no longer at childrens hospital. i will be praying for them.
tanya

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Neat family photos! Joe acts like he isn't interested in Laura's baby but I'm hoping he's going to love it and be as excited a Jon when it comes!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Guess Aaron is on Cloud 9 after last night! Saw Lang Wiseman at church this morning. He was feling pretty good, too!

Beth said...

What good pics!!! Glad you all got to be here. I hope to get a package off tomorrow. So kinda watch for it. Love, Mom