Okay, I have been tagged by Reagan. Here are my 7 random facts as they randomly pop into my head.
1. I think it is so completely silly that when you work out and lift weights as part of a whole wellness program that you gain weight. I know, muscle weighs more than fat...yadda yadda yadda...It is just really disheartening that I stepped on the scale for the first time in 6 weeks and I have gained 2 pounds after working out so hard in the gym. Stupid weights, I totally blame you.
2. My kids are the funniest people that I know. I know, I am so biased, but really, they are so very funny and tell you the COMPLETE truth and ya'll know what I mean.
3. I love going home to Searcy. My whole family now is back there, except for me, and I love going home to see everyone. November can't come soon enough!!
4. I am a coke addict. There is nothing better to me the the burn that you feel when you take the first drink. Sonic is my first choice, but we have been on a spending freeze so I am really missing my treat of the day. Hopefully Aaron will get a raise and I can enjoy my cokes from sonic again, soon!!!
5. I have decided that I have the best friends. Aaron is my BEST friend. He loves me for me and I still can't believe that I found him (or he found me!) I have the best friends here in Texas at church, I have met wonderful friends in every city we have lived in (and that is ALOT of places) and I have super blogging friends who all support and encourage me. I really don't know what I would do without all my great friends, for real!!!
6. I really hate folding clothes. I have had the same pile of clothes in our bedroom for 3 days and I just don't want to fold them. Yes, I will do it today, but not because I want to,but because I need to find my socks without going through the pile again...sigh.
7. I love to eat. I know, we all love to eat, but I LOVE to eat, which is why I must go to the gym 4 times a week. We had Papa Murphy's pizza on Monday night (only 5.99 for a large!!) and I really could have eaten the whole thing. I only stopped eating because I had eaten more pieces than Aaron. Yikes!!
Okay, I'm tagging..........no one, I could hardly find time to do this one myself!! I'm off to get the kids and myself dressed to go to Ladies Bible class and hopefully enjoy a fun lunch with all of my great girlfriends from church!! If you want to do the tag, be my guest!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for not tagging (-:
Now I can go sit outside (IN A JACKET) and enjoy my swing while I watch J play in the yard (C is napping) - otherwise I would have felt obligated to stay indoors and slave over the keyboard coming up with random things (-: ha ha ha
I like that we can be friends even though we are so far apart - computers are wonderful!
The folding clothes thing made me laugh. Though being a guy, this may be predictable, but i abhor folding clothes, yet I have shared the feeling of folding them for the sake of finding something. We'd love you to come visit our house in Searcy soon! We're going to Houston for Turkey day, so we may miss you.
I totally agree with you about the work out and weight thing...and I don't buy that muscle weighs more than fat either...after all that working out (when I can make myself do it) I EXPECT TO SEE THE SCALES GO DOWN!!!!!
And your children are not only the funniest, they are the cutest!
I love Searcy, too, and I'm so sad that we are going to miss homecoming!
Post a Comment