We went to our first Halloween event of the fall season Saturday night. It was so very much fun!! As you can see, our family dressed up as "The Incredibles".....Getting everyone with our masks, gloves and boots was incredible, indeed. After we all sat around, talked and ate, we took the kids over to a fall festival in one of the neighborhood parks...it was so fun and it was free!
Hopefully someone else from the party got some better pictures of our incredible family...if not, we always have trunk or treat on Sunday night and then trick or treating on Wednesday!!
I have to admit. I did like dressing up like Mrs. Incredible, or as Grace kept calling me, Helen Pharr. It was a great party and it always helps when your friends dress up, too! Parker had a hard time at first getting used to his costume, but after a little while, he was just the cutest thing. It was also had to convince Grace that she really wasn't Violet. She kept closing her eyes, trying to make herself invisible....what an imagination!! Susie decided that our family didn't need two Violet Incredibles, so she decided that she was Dash and Parker would be Jack Jack...she makes me laugh!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
too cute! although i am a total party pooper and don't ever dress up... i LOVE it when my friends do! love and appreciate ya'll!
steph
You guys look incredible (of course!)
I LOVE it! Adison is so into the Incredibles right now! As soon as he's done eating his breakfast (major ordeal) I'm bringing him to see your pictures!
LOVE IT!
Perfect outfits for your family!
OK - these are really cute pics!
Now it's my turn to tag YOU!
http://xboxwife.blogspot.com/2007/10/whats-in-name.html
This may be the cutest most adorable family ever!!!
I have been waiting to see these pictures ever since our visit! You guys look awesome!!!
Post a Comment