Well, VBS is over and I made it!! Yes, everyone kept predicting that "Mary" (that was me in the skits on the first night) would topple before VBS was over and we would have a real live baby Jesus by the last night. Sorry everyone! Of course, I am really tired and the girls and I slept until 9:45 this morning, which is so late for Grace and Susie, but no baby, YET! I say yet because my oh so sweet mom is driving here today to be with us. Yah!!! I mention this not only because I'm so excited to have her here, but because she is driving all by herself!! So, say a little prayer for my mom today as she is on the road. I don't know if I can have a baby without my mom, so she better get here quick!! I was having contractions yesterday and he has dropped considerably, but either I have a high pain tolerance or I just don't want to go to the hospital until my mom comes...you know I can be quite stubborn!! Of course, tonight is family night at the pool and the girls really want to go, so I think I'll hold out for that too! he he he. His room is ready and my bag is packed, doesn't that mean he's going to take his time now?
Any words of advice as I am about to become a parent of a baby boy?
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
no advice, as am not parental, but i'm so excited!
All I can say is Good luck and God Bless you all!
And I pray that Beth makes it there safely.
Did mom make it there ok?
Call me AS SOON as anything happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya'll
i'll be thinking about you! can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!
My advice: Change diapers quickly! (-: With the boys I used a vinyl table cloth under my changing pad to increase the coverage!
On a related note, I was assured by a nurse not to worry and that it's sterile when Andrew got urine in his eye at 4 days old. (That boy was quite a shot!)
My Advice for you:
Keep doing exactly what you are doing! You are such a great mom & wife. I cannot wait to meet little Parker.
Love you.
I keep thinking that every day I will look at your blog and see that little Parker is here in the flesh! I can't wait! Maybe he'll be like you who made your entracne in the middle of the night before Tim and I got married and make his entrance in the middle of the night before the day of Laura's wedding!
Post a Comment