
One week ago, Saturday night, the girls went to bed just like any other night of the week...8pm. So, Aaron and I are doing different things to get ready for church and bible class and around 11pm Grace comes running down the stairs yelling, "Mommy, I LOST IT, MOMMY, I LOST IT!" She was so excited, she had lost her first tooth.
I said, "Grace, let me see it."
Grace replies, "Well, Mom, it's under my pillow waiting for the tooth fairy already!"
I told her to go and get it and she runs upstairs and turns on all the lights (she and Susie share a room) so I went up to help. She found the tiny little tooth and we came back downstairs to take pictures and she called every relative that could think of to tell her big news, that was awake anyway at 11:00 at night! She was so very excited and now she has 2 more loose teeth! She is only 4 years old!! AKKKK!!

VBS started last night and it is going great. I was the pregnant Mary in a skit with Joseph looking for a place to stay last night. The kids keep touching my belly and asking if I really had a baby inside. It was really sweet. Of course, my own husband got called out to work at 5pm and the skits started at 6pm so one of the high school boys was my Joseph for the evening skit. He kept wanting to talk like the Pakistani guy from The Simpsons ( Do you want a Slushie?)It was so funny. In the end, he used a normal voice, but was so funny in the rehearsals.
Aaron's boss is letting him stay in the shop this week and take calls to be closer to home so he gets to go to VBS with us the rest of the week and be home just in case Parker decides to come early....we will see!!
1 comment:
What a perfect Mary you made, Jen....now it's time to be Mary with babe in arms...guess you're more ready for that than anyone expecially if VBS is over!
Post a Comment