Thursday, June 29, 2006
Parker has arrived!
Just a quick update to let all you regular bloggers know that the long awaited arrival(it is very long when you are 2 & 4)has ended with the surprising cesarean delivery(seems he was "sunny-side up" as our great doctor Steve said about his face up presentation, that was not working!!)of Parker York at 11:37 p.m., June 28. He weighed in at 6lbs. 13oz and is 20 1/2" long. His Nana, is of course, not a bit prejuiced and thinks he is just "the best"! We have had fun trying to figure out all the family resemblances...he for sure has Papa's toes!! Jenn says pictures will follow soon. I don't think I'm savvy enough to do that. The girls smile sooo big when they are asked about their new brother...Enjoyed chatting...Nana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats Jenn, Aaron, Gracie and Sus....oh, and especially Nana Beth. We love you and are so glad that Parker is here safe. We've been praying for you. Talk with you soon
Chris
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures.
Congrats!!! Best wishes we are out of town......we'll be sending an Alaskan package when we get home!
Can't wait for pictures!!!
Love,
Am
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!
Welcome, Parker!!!
Thanks for letting Papa be here with us! He did show us pictures of Parker. He is a cutie! And like you Jenn, brfore out wedding, he made his entrance into the world in the middle of the night before Laura's wedding. Her pictures are great! I love having the website to look at them. Can't wait to see tou all...Gracie, Sus, Parker, Aaron, Jenn and BETH! We really missed you last night, Beth!
Yay for new life! I can't wait to see the family. Tell the girls I said hello!
Post a Comment