Monday, June 26, 2006

No baby yet....

Just thought that I would update. No baby yet...I'm at a good 2 1/2 dilated and more than half effased (is that how you spell it?) but I really think that Parker is going to need a little more help to come out and see us....my doctor is leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday so he said that we are going to do whatever it takes to see this baby before he leaves! So, if I don't topple by my appt. Wednesday morning, we will hopefully have a baby boy that afternoon as to beat Dr. Steve's airplane to Vegas!!
I'm still feeling great so I think that Mom, the girls and I are going to drive over to Witchita Falls for a little shopping and get this little one moving!! Any suggestions on how to help him get here a little quicker? You are right, Miss Tammie, we might have another birth on the wedding eve of a Hacker wedding...wouldn't that be too funny!!
I'll keep posting!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then it will be easy to keep up with Parker's birthday and how old he is...just like it is with yours, Jenn.

Anonymous said...

Jenn
Try jumproping. That will get things going.
Chris

Anonymous said...

We found that the mere threat of a scheduled induction brought our babies popping out! (-:

A road trip farther from home than usual might do the trick as well!

Anonymous said...

Tim says to fix yourself a couple of "dang casadillas."

(In case you aren't up on the lastest in stupid movies, that's from Napoleon Dynamite.)