

Aaron finally came home on Friday night (very very late) and was just so tired. He slept in for a little on Saturday, but was figity, so he got up and mowed the front and back yards...of course, he got hot (it was only 92) so he took off his shirt and and all things wouldn't you know, he got sunburned on his back. Oh well...we were just glad to have him home. This is the longest he has been gone since we have moved back to the lower 48 and we really missed him. Yesterday was a beautiful day, but of course we all took naps for the first hour or so that we were home from church and then we got up and enjoyed the sunshine of the day. We worked on a few different projects....Hey Jess, I painted and restained the little table that you used in your room in high school for your make-up....it looks great in my entry way! I love re-doing furniture and making it look totally different with a can of spray paint and a little stain...
We mostly played with the girls and after dinner Aaron took his guitar out on the back patio and played while the girls danced and I sang. It was fun...Grace always likes it when her daddy plays "Brown eyed girl"...I was changing the words for Susie to "blue eyed girl" and she was getting mad because "that is NOT how the song goes, Mommy!" We stayed out until dark and it was great.
Enjoy your Memorial Day and don't forget to say a special prayer and thank you to all of those who are serving and have served our country in the military. I am very thankful for their sacrifice and commitment to keep our land safe.

5 comments:
Ha, thats so cute the girls dancing like that. I never knew Aaron played the guitar. Hope you guys have a great week!
I'm glad Aaron is home and that you had a good weekend. Those pictures of the girls are precious! Your mom and Beckie showed up for Laura's shower today. We were delightfully surprised!
ok...i wrote on previous post by accident....anyway, i can come anytime. i'm free the next 2 weekends and then the last 2 in june. let me know what works for y'all.
Hi Jenn:
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I showed it to Allison and she sends her love to you guys. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me an e-mail so that I could send you an e-mail back about something. Thanks! You can find my e-mail address here.
We never did see the polka dots picture, Jenn...
I think I'm being punished for this comment...I had to put in about 10 letters! And I didn't do it right the first time!
Post a Comment