Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Home again...

The visit to Mom and Dad's house was fun, but it is always good to be home...the ride was very uneventful, which we love! The girls watched their movies and I slept most of the way. We got home not too late and Aaron got called to work on Tuesday morning, so everything worked out just right. He got assigned to this special cased hole job today and they are running so many tools that he said he may not be home until Friday! How crazy is that?
The girls went with me to the doctor this morning...the same thing as usual, things are great, the baby is great, see ya next visit. Hopefully I can secure a babysitter for the next visits. The high school gets out on Friday, so I hope I can find a girl from church to stay with the girls, don't really want them in the room while I'm getting the "fun check ups" from now on!
Here are some new pictures from the trip. Notice, there are no pictures from cliff's graduation, because I forgot to take my camera inside!! Oh well...







3 comments:

Unknown said...

are the girls taking up surfboarding to go with their wetsuits?

Amber said...

I love the way Gracie, is pushing on your bellybutton, like it is an intercom to Parker!!!

You look great girl! It finally hit the 70's

Yahooooooooooooooooooo!

Jenn said...

The wetsuits are a "new thing" for kids this summer...they don't have to wear (as much) sunscreen and we don't have to worry about them digging their little swimsuits out of their cracks every few minutes...my mother in law got them for the girls and now I really like them...the girls keep pretending that they work at Sea World and take turns being the trainers and the other one is the dolphin or shamu...
The kids on Desperate Houswives had them on the other night, so we must be "in"....I'll do anything not to have to use a gallon of sunscreen on my redhead!!