Susannah got panties from the Easter Bunny in her basket this year...she got lots of other stuff so don't worry, but that is what she wanted. So, we have been doing really good with the whole potty thing until this week. 3 nights in a row she has pee-peed in her bed or in ours, and guess who she sleeps next to if she comes in our bed? Yes, you have got that one right, ME! So, I have woken up wet 2 mornings this week and it is not a good feeling, let me tell you. The good thing is that I know she doesn't do it on purpose, she has been sound asleep all 3 times when I have gotten her up to clean us both off. The better news is that she hasn't done it since Wednesday. So, we took away the sippy cup of water in the bed at night and she isn't allowed any water after dinner except to brush her teeth, and then I'm still a little uneasy about that one! The sheets are getting softer, though, that is a good thing that has come from being washed way too many times in one week. The best news is that I have almost forgotten how to change a dirty diaper, I think Sus has been very consistant in that department and I'm ever so thankful. Yes, I know I will be shortly reminded how to change those stinky ones in a few short 8 weeks or so, but I am happy for the break!
We got our first watermelon of the summer this week. It was a watermelon, but not a good and sweet one, clearly one should wait until at least June to buy a good one, but we ate it anyway!
We took the girls to a little carnival that they had on the square this week. They loved it and I love this picture. I just wonder what they were talking about! I'm so glad that they get along (most of the time) and love each other so much. Sisters are the best! Oh, by the way, Love you, Jess!
Here are the girls and Aaron on the little roller coaster...this ride was the winner of the night. Of course, they only got to ride 3 rides because we were out of money, those little carnivals are not cheap! By the end of the ride, they were holding up their arms and yelling like any seasoned roller coaster rider!!
1 comment:
Yes,sisters are the best. Those pictures are so cute. Aaron is very funny on that ride.....
I love you!
Post a Comment