Okay, I have something to admit...I voted in the American Idol final. I have never even watched American Idol until the last 3 episodes and then I didn't even watch the whole shows. But something about it sucked me in at the end and I watched Tuesday night and I VOTED! My friend, K in Alaska, picked Taylor to win from the very beginning, so she may be the reason why I've kept up with the show through the news and whatnot...I didn't watch last night to see who won because I would MUCH rather TiVo the last LOST episode so that Aaron and I can watch it tonight or whenever he gets home from this big job he has been on.
Also, my house is turning into a pit and all I could think about last night while I was laying in bed was, "What happens if I go into labor tonight and someone sees what a pit we have been living in the past 2 days?" So, today is my official, "Get off my rear day and get things done!" Can you tell that I have already started? Yah, me neither, but atleast I'm thinking about it.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's times like this that it would be nice if you could just twitch your nose like Samantha and be done with it...(you aren't too young to know who I'm talking about are you, Jenn?)
Miss Tammie...I'm almost 32, so of course I know who Samantha is...Bewitched was a great show, of course I'm sure that I watched it in reruns on Nick at night or something. You do know that they remade that show into a movie last year with Will Farrell and Nicole Kidman. Aaron didn't really like it, but I thought it was cute.
HOLD ON A SECOND....I am only 25 and I know who Samantha is!!!! It was probably re-runs, too.
Jenn, you really shouldn't be doing too much cleaning...You need to rest. Okay, I love you. Bye Mrs. Tammie.
Jenn, that whole notion that an expectant mother is supposed to go through a "nesting" phase is just a big crock. The only reason the expectant mother cleans is because she is scare someone will come into her house and judge her harshly for not keeping it spotless. I think that unless Samatha is going to come and twitch her nose for you that you should forget about that cleaning, sit down with big cold Diet Coke or Iced Tea or Lemonade and watch those two cuties pie girls of yours as they play in their swimming pool.
Post a Comment