Last night in Gainesville, Florida, the Lady Gators defeated the #2 team in the country, LSU!! Of course what made it even better was that it was Senior night...their last night playing in front of the home crowd and they beat the #2 team! Way to go Gators, especially you, Brittany! You have played so great these past 4 years and given your team everything that you had, what a great win to end the home season.
Well, we thought that the girls wouldn't notice (they are only 4 and 2, after all) but they did. We were going to school this morning and Grace yells, "Yes! Tonight Aunt Jess and Uncle Cliff are coming!!!" I had to let her down and we had a few tears before school, because the weather this weekend is just going to be too much for them to come, so they are coming next weekend. That is the ONLY thing that stopped the crying and then she hopped out and went to school. So, only 7 days now until they visit!
Okay, what is up with the weather? It was 87 degrees here yesterday afternoon, we played outside, we went for a bike ride (well, Grace rode her bike and I pulled the wagon for Sus and the puppy, while Aaron ran) and the day before we even had a dinner picnic out in the playhouse. We went to the movies last night (more in a min. on that) and when we came out it was soooo cold!! This morning it was 30 degrees and I had to turn on the heat!!!
Oh, one of our friends came over last night and kept the girls and we went and saw "Glory Road".....Great movie about the 1966 basketball team at Texas Western University. I just loved it, if you like sports movies, this is a must see! I won't say more, I don't want to ruin it for anyone else...just go and see it!
I'm off to wake up Aaron....he is on days off and stayed up until who knows when last night playing his Xbox. What a boy!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH, they cried??? You didn't tell me that on the phone. :(
Mom told me that Aaron got you a porch swing. That is a really cool present. I can't wait to come visit. I hope Aaron doesn't get called out so we can all hang out. Ok...it just started sleeting really hard outside. yuk
love you bunches
I just happened upon your blog. You have a really nice family!
Post a Comment