Last night at dinner, Grace was just talking our ears off.
I said, "Grace, when you grow up, you should be a lawyer."
Grace says, "What? A LIAR? You want me to be a liar, mommy?"
Of course she heard me wrong, I say, "No Grace, a LAWYER, like Uncle Cliff is going to be."
Grace responds, "No mommy, I don't want to be a liar, I'll get in trouble."
I guess that my southern drawl is back a little too strong now, but at least we won't have a future LIAR in the family. Sorry, Cliff, but the liar and lawyer words and their similarities were just too funny and we laughed all through dinner!
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kids are so great! Sorry, Cliff, but in some circles, the words liar and lawyer are synonomus just like Gracie thinks! Of course, I am sure that you will be the exception!
I love that you are keeping track of the funny, funny stuff that comes out of Grace's sweet little mouth and brain!
Well, atleast she knows what a liar is!! Way to go Gracie. She sure makes me smile a lot. Love youall.
Post a Comment