Okay, don't get mad. We just got back from the doctor and we didn't do a sonogram today. He wants us to wait a few more weeks to make sure that we can "see" everything that we want to see. The girls were really disappointed, but he made us a "3-D" sonogram appt. over at the hospital, so that should make up for it. March 6, so quit asking, already, he he he.
Aaron got us girls flowers and candy. The first thing out of Grace's mouth was, "Where are the presents, Mom?" I had to remind her that Valentine's Day is a flower and candy holiday and to be happy that she got even that! It was cute, though. Grace kept saying, "I love my roses." And Susie kept telling her, "NO, They are FLOWERS, not roses!" Aaron got home at 8:15 this morning and our dr. appt. was at 9:00, so he is now upstairs sleeping for awhile. I, on the other hand, am off to clean the kitchen and then us Green girlies are going to bake a cake for our true love, Daddy, AKA, Aaron.
My sister and brother-in-law are coming this weekend and I'm sooooo excited!!! Grace and Sus have a countdown going, every morning they say, "Aunt Jess is coming in ____ days, Yah!!
Have a happy happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment