I have to admit it...I am addicted to 24. I love that show. Jack Bauer is my hero and could very very be real in my small mind!What is funny is that I never really like Keifer in much else, maybe it's that whole vampire movie that he was in that tainted it for me, but it is now over and he is my TV hero! The show is so habit forming. We got hooked on 24 last winter in Alaska. It was cold, Aaron was on days off, his mom was visiting and there wasn't much to do after dark, so we rented season 1. We stayed up so late every night watching to see what would happen next, to be so tired the next day. It's great! We have now seen all of seasons 1-3 and we are in the middle of season 4. They show 4 episodes on Monday mornings on A&E, so we TiVo them and watch them after the kids are asleep on Monday night. Also, season 5 just started in January, so we started to TiVo them, too. So, if you have never seen 24, go out and rent season 1...you will thank me later!
Another TV addiction...LOST. One of my good friends in Alaska, Ant, watched last season every week and loved it and we just made fun of her. Well, no more. We bought season 1 of LOST on Monday and it is awesome, too!! You were right, Ant! We are on disc 5 of 6 and it is a great show to watch. We don't get to watch as much because our TV time doesn't start until after the girls are in bed, but it is so funny that we both love to run to the TV after we get them all tucked in to their little beds at night!
The girls have had yucky coughs and fevers this week, so the pictures below were an attempt to make them feel better. Aaron went up stairs to play with them and I hear Susie say, "Daddy, you have to wear the married dress." I ran and got my camera and found this fun tea party going on...I just can't believe that he could fit in that nightie...the girls call it their wedding dress in the dress up box, but he really got it on!!
Journaling 12/8/24
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment