Okay, I got tagged by BW and my lists are hardly as exciting as hers, being that she and her daughter are such world travelers, but I'll catch up in a few years. Here they are:
Four Jobs I've Had:
Summer babysitter for the Simpson boys one summer (they were so nice and well mannered,I hardly deserved to get paid, but I could have been paid in jewelry from Tara's gold and been fine.)
Waitress at the Searcy Country Club (I had to make some money for HUF, Margy and I were going to work there together and she quit after 2 weeks and I had to stay for the whole summer, was NOT fun)
Worker in the Education Curriculum Lab (3 of 4 years at HU), it was fun and I got to do my homework.
Camp Counselor at Florida Bible camp, but that didn't really seem like a job and we only got paid $100 a week, I loved it!
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Hoosiers
The American President
The Sound of Music
Remember the Titans
Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
Anything by John Grisham
To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis
(I know most of these are kids books, but I still love them and read them every year or so...I read lots of other stuff, but I wouldn't include them in my "books I could read over and over" list)
Four Places I Have Lived:
Searcy, Arkansas
Scandicci, Italy
Houma, Louisiania
Palmer, Alaska
Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
24 (I love this show!!!)
LOST
Any Law and Order
Desperate Housewives (I know, but I like it, leave me alone....he he he)
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
(How can I pick only four)
Hilton Head Island, SC
Cancun, Mexico
Grand Cayman Islands
Disney World (we want to go again, Papa! We haven't been in almost 10 years!)
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
(I don't know how to make this list an actual link to the website)
Mike Cope's blog
ESPN.com
MSNBC.com
Mightygoods.com
Four Favorite Foods:
My brother Jeremy's homemade Pizza
Bar-b-que Pork sandwich at the Wildcatter Ranch (located just South of Graham, TX)
Lasagna (not to brag, but I made one last week that was sooo good!)
Chocolate, just about anything!
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Anywhere with Aaron (he's at work now, I think we have seen each other for a total of 4 hours in 5 days)
Hawaii with a nice slushy drink that has a umbrella in it
In Arkansas with my family
In Gainesville, Tallahasse, or St. Pete with my Florida friends
Four People I am Tagging:
I'm not tagging anyone, so don't worry...although I would like to see the first 4 jobs of Am and Bossco. Also Jess you have to put 4 places you would rather be right now. Love ya'll!
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ok...4 places I would rather be right now..
1. the moon palace in cancun
2. in Graham..we will be there in 2 weeks!
3. retired in florida.
4. mazzios. ha
love you!
ok ~ here are some jobs I'be had...
1. Waitress in little cafe
2. Patcher in a cannery
3. Forklift driver
4. Clerk in a hardware store
**Most difficult and rewarding job
MOM
Thats funny, if you had tagged me there would be a lot I wouldn't have changed, including the explanations.
1. Managed a Halibut Charter office
2. Ultrasound trainee on the slope
3. Customer Service Rep at an internet company
4. Lead preschool teacher
On another note, if you want to add a link to another website with out having the long url visible.... When your creating a new post, up near the top where the font choice is theres a button that poorly resembles a chain link with a green circle behind the chain, if you rest your mouse on it, it should say "link". Click that, then copy the full url into the box and wha-la. Now you can link to all sorts of great sites. :D
Thank you for completing the "tag!" I had totally forgotten that you were a waitress at the CC in Searcy. Now, as for the Desperate Housewives viewing...I am LOL!!! Somehow, I have never even seen an episode.
I am so looking forward to Spring Sing. I need to spend some good fun times with the Green family.
Post a Comment