Thursday, October 27, 2005

Baby Green

Yes, you read the title right. We found out today that Baby Green is on the way and will arrive somewhere around July 1st, give or take a few days (or weeks, like Susannah did!) We are sooo excited and I celebrated tonight after the girls went to bed by raiding their halloween candy stash hunting for chocolate!! They just don't make halloween kit kats as big as they used to!!:)
Any parents out there have any good advice for a soon to be (very) busy mother of three?
I just know that it was shock this morning, but now I just can't wait to get the nursery ready!! Tomorrow we leave for Florida to see Aaron's family and spend some time on the lake. Should be lots of fun, keep us in your prayers while we're on the road!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! congratulations...i cant wait to meet this baby.

MrsM said...

Congratulations!

BW said...

Oh my goodness, another cute, cute baby Green! How wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenn !!! I am very excited for you, aaron and the girls. :)

Amber said...

Your a brave woman!!!!
Your link works great!

Love and big babies,

Anonymous said...

Nana and Papa are soo...excited to meet sweet baby #3!!! July will be great. What a birthday present Gracie!! Love you all.