I know that I'm a little biased, but my 2 girls are the best. I say that because they have been sooo great today. They got up at 9 (great for us, we all got to sleep in) and watched their allotted 2 TV shows (Dora and Go, Diego, Go) and turned the TV off on their own!! Then we went to Wal-Mart and United (that would be the only grocery store here in Graham, although we do have 2 different locations for everyone's convince.)
Oh, a little side bar....we are getting new Wal-Mart. Ours is painfully small, and hardly ever has what you are looking for when you go, but right now, it is down right pitiful. The new SuperCenter opens on Wednesday so they are very busy emptying our store and boy is it empty. Right before Halloween, mind you, when I'm trying to sew costumes and get all the knicknacks that they need to be Little Bo Peep and a cute little clown......I COULD FIND NOTHING TODAY!!! I was sooo frustrated!! So, now I'm going to have to drive to Wichita Falls and get what I need before "Trunk or Treat" Wednesday night before church. Okay, back to my girls.
They were so good in both stores and even helped carry in the bags when we got home. Then Aaron came home and we all ate lunch and he and Sus went up to take a nap and Grace and I were off to Ace to pick out some paint for her bunkbed that has been sitting in the garage waiting to be painted for 2 weeks!! She picked out a sweet shade of lavender and we came home and went straight to work. She was such a great helper! The sleepy heads woke up and the girls started playing in the room and they are still up there!!! I got the whole bed primed and tomorrow I'll be ready to put on the purple. But, none of that would have gotten done if the girls hadn't been so good today. So, I just want everyone to know what sweet girlies I have!! I'm off to find something for dinner. They are still playing so I had a few mins. to sneak in here and get on the computer!! I'm sure their room will take a little time to pick up before bed, but I'm sure they will help there too.
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I taught them everything they know. Ha!
love you
I agree!! They are sweet and precious and I'm not biased at all!!
Post a Comment