Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spa Day with Mom

Today at SusieQ's school was "Spa Day with Mom" or as we Mom's called it...."Make your Mom look like a clown day!"  I'm just kidding.  Susie and her two friends had so much fun today at school, putting make-up and nail polish on me.  Mrs. Holdman read us all a story and we had cookies and punch for a snack and then the Spa time began!! The other two girls Mom's couldn't come so I happily filled in for them today.  I had more eye shadow and lipstick on than you can even see in this photo....Really.  It was so funny.  They kept saying, "You look like a queen!" and "You look so pretty...you need more pink stuff!"  It was a fun morning and I'm so thankful that I got to go. 

But the clean-up...wow! That was a fun time for me here at home with my make-up remover and nail polish remover.  I had no idea that I could use that much remover in one sitting!! Fun times with my girls.  Love it!

No comments: