Oh rain...we haven't seen you in a while and this weekend we are loving that you are here!! Today was field day at Grace and Susannah's school. I worked as a score counter this morning indoors and then for 4 hours this afternoon, I was outside and in the heat and sun that is the heart of Houston. I was running the soccer kick game...fun until about 2:45 and then it turned wonderful. Yes, the relief that we have been praying for down here....the RAIN! It felt great...especially after a long afternoon in the hot sun. I've got a tad bit of a sunburn, but mainly just a little pink. The girls had a great day! Grace got second place in her class and little SusieQ got first place in her class!! We were all excited and loved playing in the rain at the end of the day.
The rain is still coming down and I have to say that I am loving it still. Grace and her team have a tournament tomorrow in Deer Park (over an hour from our house) and we were going to have to leave the house in the morning at 6 AM for their first game of the day. So, for now....I'm loving the rain and hoping that it keeps coming down!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cleve preached at Deer Park when we were first married...Jimmy was born while we were there. :) Deanna Brooks
Post a Comment