Friday, January 15, 2010

You asked for it, family....

I know...we've been back from Christmas break travels for a while, I have not an excuse left in the book, so I'll blog. We had a wonderful break. We stayed in Searcy with Nana and Papa until the 26th...hence all the Christmas pics. So, this post will be all about Christmas...
Parker is watching Sesame Street so we will see how much time I get to type and all more posts today. When the show is over, we are off the the mall. It's rainy out here in Houston and I need to return some jeans for the member of our family that is growing so fast that I can't keep her in clothes. Literally. Grace must get all her growing genes from Aaron's side of the family because poor Susie hasn't grown much at all this year...my side! And so it goes with our growing children. I'm waiting for the day (and it's coming soon) when people will start to ask if Susie and Parker are twins. He is about to catch her in height and they look sooo very much alike! Okay...off to the pictures!


See, I told you....little twins! Susie got the little bitty twins (blonde headed ones) for Christmas from Santa and they look so much like she and Parker when they will toddlers....so cute!

Nana and the kids are making their cookies for Santa. The Santa in Searcy, whom we love so very much...told them that he likes 2% milk. Now everytime we go to the store, Parker says, "Remember, he likes the blue milk, Mom!" You know, because 2% milk has the blue cap!

Papa reading "The Night Before Christmas" to the kids.


The tree at Nana's house right before the kids came downstairs....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: