
It's Ten Things Tuesday...I know, I've been off and on this summer so I'm not going to make any promises about staying constant, I'm just thankful to find a few minutes to post!!
So, here goes:
1. I already named my #1...I'm thankful to find a few minutes in my day to post my thankful list.
2. I'm thankful that I get to spend my days at home with the kids. We have been having a great summer full of fun and activities. I love my life!
3. I'm thankful for summer birthdays! Grace and Parker have their birthdays pretty close together and we have enjoyed stretching them out over the past 2 weeks with friends and family.
4. Speaking of family, I'm thankful that Aaron's mom, my mother-in-law, DD, as the children call her- came to stay with us for the past week. We had a wonderful visit full of eating out and shopping!! We took her to the airport late this afternoon so that she can fly home to Aaron's dad...I know that he is missing her.
5. I'm thankful that Aaron and I got to go out to the movies together this week while DD was visiting! We saw "The Incredible Hulk" one night and we rented "The Bucket List" last night to watch here at home together. I love date night with a bucket of popcorn and a big Coke!
6. I'm thankful that Aaron loves his job and that it is so flexible. Today we drove downtown to meet him and went to lunch with him at Joe T's....It was great food (I'm still so full and not even wanting to think about dinner!) and we took the kids down to the Water Gardens. It was neat and a perfect afternoon before his mom had to go to the airport.
7. I'm thankful that all the kids from our bible class are having a great week at camp right now. They have been looking forward to camp all summer and now they are having a blast!
8. I'm thankful for Sonic and Happy Hour!! I love going to Sonic between 2-4 pm!! Aaron's mom has been treating us to Sonic all week...now I need to get back on track and back on to drinking more water!! I love Sonic, but not the extra pounds that a Coke a day brings...hello water!
9. I'm thankful for nice and quiet evenings at home. Tonight we are going to enjoy some time out on the trampoline and being together here at home...I love it!
10. I'm thankful for trips to see family! We are trying to plan a trip to see Nana, Papa, Aunt Jess, Uncle Cliff, Uncle Jer, Aunt Jen and Jesse and Jonas in the next few weeks...I can't wait!! I've been missing all of my Arkansas family and church extended family!!!
There is my list! Now, go over to X-box wife and make your list!! Happy Tuesday!
6 comments:
Hey, Jenn! Great list! Looks and sounds like y'all had a lot of fun with DD!
When are you leaving for Arkansas?
I've been wanting to take the girls to the FW water gardens!! Looked like a lot of fun! Hope you're having a great week!
Great list this week! Mrs. Green looks fabulous! Glad you guys had a nice visit. :)
It looks like you all are having a fun summer! My daughter was looking at your pictures, with me, and spotted Felicity! We are HUGE fans of American Girl Dolls! Have a wonderful week!
~ Amy
thanks so much! I'm glad I brought back good memories... Just the other day, Lacey (a HUG friend) and I were talking about how the only people who truly know how amazing the semester was are the people who have gone before. Its unexplainable. I miss it like crazy! Does it get any better? lol Also, I've heard about the blog to book thing but is there like a website for it or something?
A coke a day puts on pounds...oh man, is that what's doing it?
Post a Comment