Thursday, July 17, 2008
The little poser!
I just had to post this picture of Parker and Susie. I was taking pictures of the kids playing the Wii with their DD on Sunday, when Parkerman runs up and says, "Cheese, Parker, Cheese!" So, I took his picture...he then wanted his picture with his sister and then with his DD and other sister...He is most definitely a member of our family if he wants to have his picture made!! This picture also makes me see just how much he and Sus look alike. WOW!! They so are related. Love 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I think they both look like their mama!
They do look a lot alike! Too cute!
Mrs. Green! I had to comment on this because I was cracking up at your girls Sunday morning- as I wrestled with Mason and Kendall. Grace was making the funniest face and the best part was, she was just staring off into space. It was the greatest blank stare ever.Have a great weekend!!
Beautiful photo! beautiful kids!
Sweet picture and they definitely favor each other with those crystal blue eyes!!!
What a sweet picture! I cannot believe how much your kiddos have changed...they are adorable!
Yes, we have been on vacation, but I am hoping to post soon. Everytime I sit down to post then something comes up. I bet you know how that is!
What cutie pies!!
Post a Comment