I completely forgot to post the swim lesson pictures from a few weeks ago. We went to lessons this year at Ms. Jody's house and they were simply wonderful. She is a great motivator for the big kids and Parker just loves her to pieces. She went to HU with me and is one of the best swim teachers that we have used....and believe me, we have used quite a few!!
Parker and I took the "Mommy and Me" class in the mornings and the girls both took lessons later in the afternoon. The girls were great and would sit and read or eat a snack in the shade while we had our class. While Aaron and I were on vacation, my friend (yes, she is a GREAT friend) Jenn Mall, took Parker to class and was his "fill in mommy."
He loved swim class and now is a fearless little man in the pool, which is very scary and cute all at the same time. He will just jump off the stairs and start swimming and loves being in the water. I have to give the boy credit, he can swim, and if he did fall in, he could kick to the surface for a few seconds. I don't want him to have to do that, so I watch him like a hawk in the pool...but he loves being in the water oh so very much.
At the end of class every day, we would sing "Ring Around the Posey" and at the end we would say, "Ashes, ashes, we all say, BYE!" They loved being in swim class with Ms. Jody and can't wait to go back next year. Until then, we are putting off putting in our pool until "Mr. No-Fear of the Water" is at least 4.....we are going to keep practicing!!
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment