Wednesday, March 12, 2008

That's Fierce!

Looking fierce, Grace! This morning before school, Grace wanted me to take her picture in one of her new outfits that she got last week. There is a store not far from here that was going out of business and when I say they slashed prices...oh my word! Everything in the store was $6. Yes, I said, SIX DOLLARS! Shoes, dresses, pants, shirts...you name it...six bucks! The first day that my friends and I went was so funny. It was like a scene out of a movie. We were all running around this little (and I do mean that) store piling up our arms with clothes for the girls. I ended up going back twice, although I do know of other friends, who will remain nameless, that went back a few more times than I did. He he he. We are frugal woman that are ready for sales!! Now we have stocked up for summer and we are ready to go. She got a few winter outfits that are a little big, so hopefully they will still be around for next winter, but if not, Susannah can wear them when it is her turn. We just LOVE a great deal!! Grace also told me that I was the "Coolest Mom in the WORLD" when she saw this outfit, so I am pretty proud! If you click on the pic, you notice that the brown top shimmers....yes, way cool!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sales are great!!!But that little red head would look great in rags...so proud of her!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good Gracie!!! I didn't see that outfit when I went. Good thing too, because I spent too much money there as it was. Super cute.

Anonymous said...

i am proud, too.
I love her outfit...
i am also proud of you.
I would like to be a great mom like you, one day.
i love you, lots.

Anonymous said...

That outfit was MADE for her! too cute!

steph

Kathryn & John said...

It's so great to be called the coolest mom!

Danna Ramsey said...

Look at that face. She knows she looks good! Oh, to be a cool mom someday...

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Camaflouge (I don't know how to spell that word!) with bling! What a cute outfit! What a cute kid!

Shana said...

I cannot believe how big Grace is. I think she has grown 3 feet since I saw her last. She looks adorable in that outfit and of course you ARE the coolest Mom!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

That was one fun day!