Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday!

It's Tuesday. Here are my 10 Things that I'm thankful for today!

1. This little guy and I played this game "peeking through the door" for about 30 minutes today. I'm thankful that I can stay home to play with him!

2. I spent some time on the phone this morning with several friends. I'm thankful that they listen to me and offer wonderful advice.

3. It's 12:45 right now. That means I'm thankful for nap time!

4. I'm also thankful that Parker is a great napper and gets a great rest.

5. The sun is out and shining strong!


6. 3 of my friends had on flip flops this morning. I'm thankful that it is flip flop weather!!! Now I just need to get my feet in "flip flop" shape so that I can slip my footsies in some good shoes.

7. I went back to bed after Aaron and Grace went to school. Oh, that extra 30 minutes was wonderful!!!!

8. I'm thankful that Susannah has a sweet friend from Graham that she is going to spend some days with over Spring Break. She woke up this morning ready to go to McKynna's house.
9. I'm thankful that things are moving right along with our Children's Ministry at church. We are starting some great stuff and GROWING! I'm so thankful to be a part of this ministry at Legacy.

10. I'm thankful that Grace loves to learn. She was named "Outstanding Citizen" for the 4th six weeks. They had a breakfast to honor those children yesterday morning. Grace's teacher wrote her the sweetest letter that we framed and put in her room. We are also very thankful for her teacher, Mrs. O'Neal. She makes learning so much fun for Grace and the other kids


There you have it! My "Ten Things Tuesday" now do it for yourself today. It will make a difference in how you see your day, too!!
Check out how other people are thankful at X-box wife's blog, too!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

L Stewart said...

Thank you for showing me ten things tuesday! And I just wanted to say that I think its awesome that you keep in touch w/ the Bozemans...I had a friend that went to Eastside until we were 5ish and she moved to fort worth. We kept in touch thru letters and rare visits. We are still good friends today and I'm even in her wedding in January! So thank you because I know they will both appreciate it later!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I like your ten things Tuesday idea...it's really neat and reminds us of what we have to be grateful for which is sooooooo much even in times of trial.

Glad you enjoyed the snow so much with your kids! I remember those times!

Jill said...

I know... Isn't it great that we have the opportunity to stay home & spend time with our children? Although, Presley starts Kindergarten in the Fall & I'm a little sad about that!

Way to go Grace getting the Outstanding Citizen award!!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Yea!! Great list and awesome pics!

Kathryn & John said...

Ahhh! Flip Flops...I remember those. Seems like years since I've worn them.

K

Anonymous said...

Look at that Parker...what a smile, and Grace trying to be soo cool at her breakfast. Donuts with sprinkles Yah!!!