Sunday, March 23, 2008
Fun and a little chilly, Easter Sunday.
Here are some pictures from today's festivities here in the great state of Texas! We had a HUGE Easter egg hunt up at church...too bad that only about 20 kids showed up to hunt over 1500 eggs!! So, the kids came home with a ton (and I mean that) of candy and eggs (that I'm going to empty and take back up to church tomorrow...who needs 100 plastic eggs to store until next year??)
Parker had the same expression on his face in every picture from the egg hunt...chewing. Yes, he figured out really quick that there was candy in the eggs and that little man ate sooo much. I really can't believe that he did NOT throw up!
We got invited over to Mr. Brownstone's parent's house for Easter lunch and the kids loved it...cookie decorating contest, egg hunt...you name it, they did it. The lunch was great and the company was even better. I still am stuffed and she sent home cake and cookies with us for later....yikes, with all the candy the kids got today we are going to be in big trouble if we eat all of that sweetness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Love it! Your son sounds like he has personality for days. Such a James! And, Hon, you look fantastic!
Looks like you had a fun time at the church egg hunt! We had one at Brandon's parents house, so we couldn't make it to the church one. I need to get my Easter pics on my site!
you can't even see the flesh wound! (-:
How adorable! You guys all look wonderful and looks like the kids had a blast! Lexi and Parker would have had a blast together this year! We did an egg hunt last night with our Life Group and Lexi and Scott G. decided that they would just plop down in the middle of the hunt and eat the contents of the eggs. Lexi was perfectly fine with her 2 eggs. :) Glad you guys had a fun Easter! Love the girls dresses!
So, we all did have fun at our separate Easter celebrations, but I soooo missed seeing Grace, Sus, and Parker hunt and eat those eggs. We did have an Easter first...an egg was hidden up in a farily high branch of a tree and Ian just scampered right on up the tree just like a squirrel! I hope that next year we can all be back together again...you know, "United We Stand!"
tAMEN to Beckie's post! I did love seeing jonathan though even if he didn't come eat lunch with us!
All of the Brownstone were so happy to have y'all! It was a fun and memorable day for us as well!
I love how you do the swing pic each Easter!
i love the swing picture!! then again, i'm just a huge fan of swings anyway!
Post a Comment