Well, it did what I really didn't think that it would do in March in Texas...SNOW!! Grace got to come home early from school and Aaron came home early from work so all of us played outside for over 2 hours! I know, I couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock either!
This was Parker's first real snow and he loved every minute of it...playing in it, making a snowman in the back and the front yard, and of course, EATING the snow. The boy would not keep it out of his mouth! I have no idea why I'm smiling so big in the picture above other than the fact that we were all having a complete blast outside. It really was a fun day outside together.
This is the front yard snowman...the kids knocked down the backyard one and loved that. Aaron thought it would be funny to put Parker on top and now looking at the picture, it is pretty funny looking. Don't worry, he had on 2 pairs of pants and the outside pair was the "slicky kind" so his little bottom wasn't too cold. (That was for all of you other mothers that were worried, I know you were...)
The best part for the kids was the trampoline. You can see the snow all over the net in the background. They loved it. Aaron went out later tonight and shoveled the snow off of it to relieve some of the weight and he was out there for over 20 minutes...that is a lot of snow!! We are hoping no school tomorrow and more snow tonight so that we can make some more snowmen tomorrow!!
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What fun! Snow's the best! I'm hoping it will get here before tomorrow afternoon!
Man, I have snow-envy once again. My girls saw a picture of snow once ...
How come Texas gets snow?? I'm not a cold weather person, but I wish we could get at least ONE good snow!!! Have fun!
I wasn't worried about Parker's bottom getting cold... I was worried about him falling off the snowman!!! He looks sooooo happy though, not a care in the world!
Yeah, I thought about that too....yet another one of my "Mother of the Year moments" and things we do to get a fun picture.....
That is an awesome picture of Parker. You will cherish that moment for a long time to come.
Great Capture...
LT
Oh my goodness...what a fun picture of Parker. Love that boy!
Post a Comment