My good friend, Mrs. Brownstone over at X-box wife, has started a new thing. It's a wonderful thing and I hope I can remember and find time to do it each week. Every Tuesday she writes about the 10 things that she is thankful for that have already happened that day. That way we recognize and are thankful for the small things in life. Go on over to her blog and read her reasons why she started this today!!
My Ten Things for Tuesday
1. Grace hasn't thrown up one time today!!
2. I have every piece of the laundry done and it's only 2:00!!
3. I have been blessed with wonderful friends that call to check up on my sick little one and my sanity, daily!!
4. Parker and Grace both are sleeping.
5. Susannah had a great day at school and got to ride home with one of her best buddies.
6. I took a shower and it felt GREAT!!
7. Aaron got to play basketball at lunch today. That makes his day and I know he loves his lunch hour game when he gets to go.
8. The taxes are finished and the refund is on it's way!
9. My house is clean.
10. The sun is shining and I'm going to jump on the trampoline with Susie before the other two wake up!!
Do this today on your blog and link up to Mrs. Brownstone's blog! It will make your day better!!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, Jenn! Thanks for joining in! Glad to hear that Grace is feeling better!
WooHoo! Your laundry is done! Want to come do mine now?
Oh man...I wish that I would have known that you have a closet full of dresses. I will remember that next time!
The Six Flags trip looked like a blast. But then again, the Green family is always having fun!
I love the 10 things that you are thankful for. It really makes me stop and think that I need to do that.
I like this idea..sometimes we forget the wonderful blessings of each day.
I can almost feel your sense of peace when you write, "Parker and Grace are both asleep." Nice.
Glad everything is going so well for you! They are predicting 4 inches of snow for us tonight...don't really think we'll get it but it might be nice...
Glad Grace is feeling better!
Post a Comment