Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Shout Hallelujah....
My cousin Kathryn approached our family at Thanksgiving and asked us to participate in a year blog study of the New Testament. It's basically a New Testament blog that once a week breaks down different chapters in the NT with a short devo thought. The chapters are also on the blog so that you can just read that week's selection right there on the blog. I say all this because I have been working on my week's blog this past week. You know, in between school, church and laundry. Thankfully, the devo won out, and is written and will appear on next weeks blog. I would like to encourage my blogging friends to participate as well. If you are interested after looking at the site, Shout Hallelujah, leave me a comment or e-mail me and I can send you the schedule for the rest of the year and you might can even pick one of your favorite passages to write a short thought about to be posted on the blog. It is so rewarding and I hope the site gets many readers. Wouldn't you love for people to read a blog that tells of the best gift of all? Yeah, me too!! Pass it on and add it to your blog roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out!
Your devotional is posted. You did a great job! Let me know if I should add any other links. K
Post a Comment