I was baking a sour cream cake for Aaron last night and Parker grunted and grunted until I finally gave in and let the poor kid lick the beater. I know, horrible mom giving their kid the beater to lick. But hey, my mom let us do it and we survived. I don't let him do it everyday. As a matter of fact, I think this is the first time that he has gotten to even hold the beater! Wow, a first and I didn't even realize it until just now. Good thing I had the camera out to capture the moment. You know, they say that the last child hardly gets photographed, but I so don't agree. Now, he may not get photographed in a studio with fancy backdrops, but he knows how to smile and pose for a camera, for sure!!
Well, all I know is that he was in hog heaven last night with that beater. I really don't think that he gets this from my side of the family (the eating all the time part) but I could be wrong. I do love to eat, but some days this little one is pushing it, for sure! It's a good thing that he is so active or he would be a really big boy and that, I mean!!

6 comments:
Too cute! He does look like he is on hog heaven!
In...on, whatever. You know what I mean! I can't type!
Every kid should get to lick the beater! He would be a deprived kid without getting to to that! Funny how beaters look different now than they did when we were kids...there were two of them instead of one!
Sour cream cake??? Never heard of it. Is it good?
Mine lick the beaters!!!
So cute! I can't keep Adison out of cookie batter! He 'helps' me make cookies and as soon as I turn my back his cheeks are puffed out because he's shoved so much in. I worry more about him choking than anything else!
Post a Comment