I can't remember if I have written about this before or not....I'm too lazy too look back so if I have, just click to someone else page! Parkerman loves the camera. I know I have said that before, but yesterday morning the boy brought me the camera and then climbed this this box with Sus and gave me this HUGE grin. He is just so cute some days that I just want to eat him up!! EXCEPT when they have to come and get me from the gym to change his poopy diapers!!! AKKK! Yesterday, they had to come and get me off the treadmill and luckily today, he waited until yoga was over (so very kind of the little one) so that I could change him in the car before going home. Yes, he is a little stinker, indeed!!!
On another note, today I officially become an x-box widow...yes, the long awaited (just by Aaron and his buds) Halo 3 is out and in Aaron's hands. So, he is coming home early from work today and heading up to "his room" to play and play and play. Hopefully he will come down for dinner and say hello to the rest of the family. He is excited about getting to play, he has reminded me about it twice on the phone today, already!! I can't wait for our x-box wives bible study to start back up again so that I will have something to do on Sunday, Tues. and Thurs. nights...yes, he and his buds play 3 nights a week (after bedtime, so really it's fine with me and he LOVES it so really, how can I protest, tooo much?)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your kids are so YOU!!! I cracked up when I got the HU alum email and I saw the Harding night at the Rangers(?!) game and you were the only person who was actually looking at the camera and perfectly cheesed! Parkerman will always look good in photos too!
How can you resist that Parker smile? Pray that he will always be a good boy who makes the right choices and you don't have to deal with that precious smile and bad choices!
As for Aaron and the game...at least he waits until after bedtime to play!
Post a Comment