My friend, Dallas, tagged me so here goes....
Firsts and lasts:
First Memory - That is sooo hard. When your dad is a photographer, almost everything is documented with a photo so it is hard to remember what is a real memory or if I just remember the pictures....but I do remember going to lots of Harding basketball games when I was little (and every other HU sport) with my dad and sitting at the officials table. I would eat massive amounts of popcorn. I also attended many, I repeat, many weddings as the child of a photographer...they all run together now.
First Real Kiss - Travis Flowers...I was a freshman in high school and it was inbetween classes. Now that I think about him it makes my skin crawl...he was so gross!
First Love - Wheeler Clemons in the 10th grade. We ended up being good friends after he dated every other girl in the school.
First concert - Spring Break in the 10th grade we went and snuck into "Club LaVila" in Panama City Beach. There was Whitesnake and some other big hair band....it was awesome!! By the way, I was at the beach for the week with a friend in their condo, my parents were in Tallahassee and would have killed me for going to that place, but they weren't in charge (in person, anyway)
First thought in the morning - There sure are a lot of stairs in this house and I really need to work out so that it does not hurt when I go up to get Parker at 7 AM when he wakes up!
First Best Friend - Rebekah "Lizardbreath" Lowe...We were born 2 weeks apart. I was born on her due date and have been friends ever since!
Last food you ate - A chocolate chip cookie last night before bed. Now I'm drinking a cup of coffee...
Last CD purchased - I can't remember buying any CD's lately...We use Itunes, alot. My dad did give the girls an old Amy Grant CD (it was my fav. tape when I was little) and they love it!
Last good book you read - Wicked- The life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West, By Gregory Maguire
Last time you cried - Last week I think...I can't remember...
Last "I love you" said - To my sister on the phone just a minute ago!
Last funny thing you did - I make faces at Parker all the time and of course I think that I am way funnier (is that a word?) than everyone else thinks that I am....he he he....I did fall right on my rear end at church last week and it was quite funny, I must say. I just hope I didn't flash any old people!! :)
Okay, I now tag...Laura, Amber and Reagan...Jill, you need to actually publish your blog and then I can tag you, too!!
Journaling 12/8/24
1 year ago
1 comment:
i seriously hope that your first kiss...Travis Flowers..does not read this blog. He would be quite upset with your comment....
okay. love you lots!
Post a Comment