Okay, I know I already posted about cutting Parker's hair a few weeks ago, but that was just cutting his bangs and I just did it so the little guy could see. Last week, I looked at him from the back and his hair was over his collar (oh, for shame for those of us who went to Harding Academy!!) and it was starting to curl. So, I decided it was time to pay someone to do it right. We went to "Cool Cuts for Kids" and he loved it. He watched Elmo and sat in this cool firetruck while she cut his hair.
The top 2 pictures are the before she started cutting his hair...the bottom pics are the afters...I couldn't ever get the boy to sit still for a good pic...maybe later! He is mobile after all and who wants to be still for a camera? I did think that the car is really a neat idea, though!
We went to Sonic after VBS (the last night) Wednesday night and had a ice cream treat. Grace got her hair cut while Parker got his done, too. We are still trying to grow out Susie's so she will have to wait to go and sit somewhere cool and get hers cut, for now! VBS at our church was awesome, but we are all still recovering from having something going on EVERY night last week. Saturday afternoon we just sat around the house and vegged all day...it was GREAT!!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i love it when little boys get haircuts and suddenly they look like a little man.
Wow... what a handsome little guy! Sad fact... Parker (who's almost a full year younger than Nathan) has 2 to 3 times the hair! Poor little Nathan's doomed no matter which genetic line his hair comes from... so at least we know he comes by it naturally :)
Can't wait for you all to be here for a few days and we can see the "big boy" haircut in person.
We just got Laura's hair officially cut at a place similar to where Parker went. It has taken forever for her to get hair! She loved the experience.
i love you guys! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment