I still can't believe that they won....not that I didn't believe that they could do it, it just doesn't seem real. I think after watching them play for the past 8 years or so and watching them almost make it the past few years, it just makes it seem unreachable and then they went and WON!!! We got invited to some friends' house from church last night with 4 other families with kids. It was fun. We do alot of stuff with these families and our kids are all the same ages. We were going to have this HUGE SuperBowl party up at church and then the NFL decided to make a rule banning churches from showing the SuperBowl because they use screens bigger than 55"....I think that is pretty sad on the NFLs part. They let people watch from sports bars and they have WAY bigger screens in some of those places. So, our church respected the rules and cancelled our party and we all just met in homes and had little parties all over town.

I forgot to put this picture up last week when we had snow one afternoon. It had rained for about 2 hours before and then after Grace got home from school, all of the sudden it just stopped raining and started snowing these huge flakes! It was fun for the kids, but it was really sloppy outside!

Here are 2 of my big Colts fans this morning at breakfast. Aaron was wearing his Peyton Manning (yes, the MVP, although I think they should have given it to the Colts defense...they were great the past 3 games and got them to the SuperBowl) to work and Grace wore her cheerleader outfit to school.

What is funny about her cheerleader outfit is that is is a size 10-12 in girls. She normally wears a 6X, but those little cheerleader outfits are sooooo stinkin' short...that way this one doesn't show her little rear end and she can wear it more than one year!!!
GO COLTS!!!!!
3 comments:
Did you really let him wear that to work. ha!
i love you
I am impressed with your football knowledge. I know the basics but I don't really have an NFL team that I root for. I have been catching up on your move, etc. It sounds like ya'll are adjusting very well. I am really thankful for you that things are going so smoothly. Bummer we didn't get to see you over the holidays here. Hopefully next time you come to town! Have a great day!
Hey Jenn, I will tell you congrats, you know that I always root for the looser, and luckily for you I was rooting for DaBears. Shaph and Autumn were the only 2 who came over. Jake didn't even watch the superbowl, he said that he didn't follow any of them this year so he didn't know anything about anyone. Some excuse.
I am listening to Miah on the net right now, so I have some time to sit by the computer. He is in kodiak, and right now the girls are playing and the boys play at 8
love and miss you, did you get my letter? I hope i had the right address
Ant
Post a Comment