Thanks for the help dyane...I always forget about youtube and how easy it is!! I have a playgroup with your texas buddies tomorrow morning!!
Glad it worked!LOVE how he plays catch up with his knees every few paces!
"Watch out world here I come!" should be the title of that movie!
Have to say he is cute, but wow are those pants tight in the earlier Harding outfit photos! They grow so fast, how can he be crawling already!
better get ready, grace is going for her driver's test in just a few days....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for the help dyane...I always forget about youtube and how easy it is!! I have a playgroup with your texas buddies tomorrow morning!!
Glad it worked!
LOVE how he plays catch up with his knees every few paces!
"Watch out world here I come!" should be the title of that movie!
Have to say he is cute, but wow are those pants tight in the earlier Harding outfit photos! They grow so fast, how can he be crawling already!
better get ready, grace is going for her driver's test in just a few days....
Post a Comment